These products have excellent versatility and exceptional chemical and physical resistance. They produce hard surface topcoats with excellent results. Suitable for various uses and product sectors.
Acrylic base and topcoats guarantee maximum resistance to yellowing on light or bleached woods.
Ilva range includes a complete series of clear and pigmented polyurethane products:
- Clear basecoats
- Pigmented basecoats
- Clear and matt topcoats, basecoats
- Clear and glossy topcoats
- Matt and pigmented topcoats
- Pigmented and glossy topcoats
- Waxy top coats purposely made for “Arte Povera” style furniture
- Embossed, metallic and pearl effect top coats
- Exotic wood sealers and melamine paper foils
- Acrylic base coats
- Acrylic top coats
Ilva research and development labs, which have long been committed to the study of nanotechnology applications in the wood coating sector, have developed N-Line, a specific line of nanotechnology products for various industrial applications.
Nanotechnology provides levels of scratch and abrasion resistance difficult to obtain with traditional technologies, while at the same time, leaving the aesthetic quality of top coats unaltered.