The Ilva’s wide and complete range, include products for painting different wood objects, such as musical instruments, gunstocks, wheels and interiors of cars, sleds, toys, pencils ... Aiming at proposing innovative and pleasant aesthetic solutions, but above all to perfect their technical qualities.
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
A line dedicated to children, designed for cabinets placed in rooms for children and teenagers, ensuring its compliance to standards (physiologically not dangerous and migration control of harmful substances even if wood is bitten or sucked by children)
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood or MDF
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR Line
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, N-Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECHNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUAYECH N-Line
- Polyester coatings
- Polyester coatings styrene-free, POLIALLILICO
- Waxed polyester paints and direct gloss polyester funds
- Nitrocellulose coatings
- Fire retardant coatings, FLAMER Line
- Water and solvent stains
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
Products for the coating of materials used in combination with wood:
- Products for polymeric material
- Products for ennobled paper and lacquered paper
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
- Maintenance and Restoration products