The decision to cover the floors with wood is increasingly frequent. In fact, there are many characteristics that make wood ideal for this use: Besides beauty and ability to make the interiors warmer and more elegant, it offers interesting mechanical and insulating properties
Ilva wide and complete range for wood flooring coating, designed both for private environments and public facilities such as hotels, residential complexes or schools, includes specific lines for:
- Indoor flooring, traditional or pre-finished, floating, by gluing or nailing, in all kinds of woods used for paving and laying and in all geometries, even in versions suitable for under floor heating.
- Outdoor flooring
These coating lines are combined with specific products for frames and joints, and for materials used in place of solid wood parquet or laminate flooring.
Ilva products allow meeting every aesthetic need, such as clearness, the exaltation of wood grain and pores, getting special finishing effects such as the bleached, antique, waxed, natural or decapé effects
The search for new aesthetic is combined with that of a constant improvement of the technical quality paints and varnishes may confer upon the surfaces:
- the maintenance of their original color, contrasting the phenomenon of yellowing due to exposure to light or dark
- the absence of unpleasant odors due to the release of VOC substances by the coating film, indispensable in cabinets storing household linen
- resistance to cleaning products
- abrasion resistance according to UNI
- scratch resistance according to UNI
Ilva products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
Ilva product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood, MDF or Finger Joint:
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings
- Polyurethane alkyd coatings, aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR Line
- Polyurethane alkyd nanotechnology coatings, N- Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings, TECHNOFINISH Line
- Acrylic Polyurethane coatings aromatic solvent-free, HECOPUR FAST Line
- Polyurethane coatings, acrylic nanotechnology, N- Line
- Water-based coatings for interiors, AQUATECH Line
- Water-based nanotechnology coatings for interiors, AQUATECH N- Line
- Water-based coatings drying UV, AQUATECH UV Line
- Fire retardant coatings, FLAMER Line
- Water-based coatings for exteriors, KLIMA AQUATECH Line
- Water-based coating wax effect for exteriors, KLIMA WAX Line
- Solvent-based coatings for exteriors, KLIMA Line
- Water and solvent stains
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
Maintenance and Restoration products