FLAMER is a range of fire retardant products for wood offering maximum protection from fire, directly certified by the Minister of the Interior. Products have passed the requirements dictated by current laws, obtaining a CLASS 1 FIRE REACTION according to CNVVF/Uni 9796 Italian regulations.
Both clear and pigmented FLAMER coating cycles assure technical and aesthetic characteristics and performance comparable to those of traditional polyurethane cycles.
The performance of FLAMER cycles are tested according to the following Italian regulations:
- Cold liquid resistance (UNI EN 12720/97)
- Light resistance (UNI 9427/89 - 20 hours)
- Scratch resistance (UNI 9428)
- Temperature fluctuation resistance (UNI 9429)
The FLAMER line consists of:
- Fire retardant white base coat
- Fire retardant white matt top coat
- Fire retardant clear polyurethane base coats
- Fire retardant clear polyurethane top coats